USE HAMMOCKS WITH CAUTION
Before using any Layback product for the first time, follow the product link below to read all product safety info.
- Under no circumstances should you hang your hammock higher than 18inchs off the ground.
- Check the area beneath the hammock is free of sharp objects, rocks, or other debris that could create a hazard in case of a fall.
- Check your surroundings, above and below, and make sure to choose a suitable, stable living/healthy tree or anchor points that can safely support the hammock and it’s occupants.
- Before every use, fully inspect your gear, including carabiners and rope, for snags, fraying, or anything unusual from the time of purchase. If anything suspect is found during inspection, please discontinue use and check out our warranty.
- Always store gear indoors when not in use, as elemental damage will quickly degrade the product.
- Do not permit children to use it unattended.
- Do not jump or swing aggressively in hammock.
- Always follow the instructions provided.
- Always test the hammock to ensure it is hung correctly before putting your full weight into it.
- Do not stack hammocks.
- Do not modify your hammock.
- Do not untie hammock knots ( found at the end of the hammock.
- Failure to adhere to these instructions/ guidelines may result in serious injury or death.